03 9723 7100
Darren commenced employment in public practice in May 2000, giving him 15 years experience between 2 suburban accounting practices. He has worked with LMP for over 13 years and has experience in a wide variety of business and personal taxation and other issues. The Chartered Accountant program gave him exposure to a different way of thinking towards taxation and accounting issues, clear thinking and the ability to provide simple to understand solutions to all problems, big and small. He has been a Director in LMP since July 2008.
Darren has lived in Mooroolbark for 14 years.
- Chartered Accountant, member of ICAA and Public Practice Certificate with ICAA.
- Bachelor of Commerce at Deakin University majoring in Accounting and Marketing
AREAS OF EXPERTISE AND/OR INTEREST INCLUDE
- Business structuring and advice including asset protection, succession planning and associated issues
- Management meetings with business clients to discuss growth opportunities and assisting to resolve day to day issues in business management
- Tax planning and ensuring tax is minimised as much as possible
- Asset and investment purchases including correct structures, tax implications, estate planning