CERTIFIED PRACTISING ACCOUNTANT
CHARTERED TAX ADVISER
03 9723 7100
Frank commenced employment in public practice in April 1999 in a suburban accounting firm, and then moved to a second tier firm before finding his home at LMP in December, 2004. He has a passion in relation to superannuation and has become one of the experts in the firm on this field. He also has broad knowledge of various areas including business services and compliance in tax. He became a Director of the firm in July 2008.
Frank currently resides in Park Orchards and previously lived in Heathmont for 7 years.
- CPA Membership and Public Practice Certificate with CPA.
- Chartered Tax Adviser via the Tax Institute
- Bachelor of Commerce at La Trobe University majoring in Accounting
AREAS OF EXPERTISE AND/OR INTEREST INCLUDE
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Succession planning, business structuring and asset protection
- Retirement planning, tax saving strategies including Transition To Retirement and Account Based Pensions
- Capital Gains tax
- investment properties – including maximising tax deductions, finance set up, ownership structuring and capital gains tax
- Recommendation on Cloud accounting products
MANAGEMENT TEAM > FRANK VETERE