CERTIFIED PRACTISING ACCOUNTANT
03 9723 7100
Peter commenced full time employment in the accounting profession in September 1998, as an assistant accountant for a national retailer, followed by a move into public practice accounting in 2001. Leaving the public practice field in 2004, to gain experience in the corporate arena from 2005 to 2010 working for a large listed company. Return to public practice work since that time having now been with LMP Accountants for more than 3 years.
Peter currently resides in Kinglake having been there for more than 10 years.
- CPA membership
- Bachelor of Business at Monash University majoring in Accounting
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/INTEREST INCLUDE
- Business structuring for both tax planning and asset protection strategies
- Business advisory, management reporting and board report preparation for medium to large entities
- Utilising superannuation strategies for effective tax planning
- MYOB and Reckon general ledger software and Microsoft Excel
MANAGEMENT TEAM > PETER WEBBER