CERTIFIED PRACTISING ACCOUNTANT
03 9723 7100
Jon commenced employment in public practice in 1984, yielding over 30 years experience directly in both the Chartered and Public (CPA) areas of accountancy practice. Jon believes his experience in firms ranging in size from sole practitioner to the offices of Arthur Young & Co has given him a basis for practice direction and growth which has been evident with the continuing growth of LMP Accountants. Jon was founding principal of LMP (Lane Moller Partners) owning and running the practice with Martin Lane from 1994 to 2008 and looks forward to many more years working with, and advising, clients of LMP under it’s new owners Frank and Darren.
Jon lived in North Croydon for 16 years from 1985, then 14 years in Mooroolbark, having recently moved back into the Croydon area.
- CPA membership and Public Practice Certificate with CPA Australia
- Bachelor of Business at RMIT majoring in Accountancy
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/INTEREST INCLUDE
- Investment properties – including maximising tax deductions, finance and refinance structuring for tax advantages, ownership structuring and capital gains tax
- Estate planning from a tax perspective (ie : use of testamentary trusts) including liaising with solicitors re will structuring
- Retirement planning and tax saving strategies including Transition To Retirement and Account Based Pensions
- Self managed superfunds including use thereof as a wealth creation tool
- Business structuring and asset protection strategies
MANAGEMENT TEAM > JON MOLLER