CERTIFIED PRACTISING ACCOUNTANT
03 9723 7100
Martin commenced employment in public practice in 1974, yielding over 40 years experience directly in the Chartered and Public (CPA) areas of accountancy professional practice. Martin believes his experience in those firms ranging in size from a sole practitioner to the Melbourne offices of PWC ( price Waterhouse Coopers) has given him a basis for practice direction and growth which has been evident with the continuing growth of LMP Accountants. Martin was a partner in the practice from 1994 to 2008 and looks forward to many more years advising clients of LMP.
Martin and his family have lived in the Melbourne cities of Northcote, followed by a move to North Ringwood and then to North Croydon, where they have resided for the past 18 years.
- CPA membership and Public Practice Certificate with CPA Australia
- Bachelor of Business at RMIT majoring in Accountancy
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/INTEREST INCLUDE :
- All Business - micro, small and medium in size
- Advisor to Board of Directors – Legal and construction industry
- Finance, capital raising, debt reconstruction and consolidation
- investment properties – including maximising tax deductions, structure of finance, ownership issues and capital gains tax
MANAGEMENT TEAM > MARTIN LANE